Are you already trading in the financial markets with FX24? Don’t hide your light under a bushel. Share your success with others! Tell your friends about trading conditions at FX24 and get Refer a friend and get 30% of the capital they invest as credit you refer. All newly invited clients will get a 25% trading bonus on every deposit over $100.
- participants must be at least 18 years old;
- the referred person must be a new client, who hasn’t registered his account with FX24 before;
- minimum deposit amount for a newly referred client is $100 USD (€100, 0.03 BTC);
- only verified accounts can participate in the promotion;
- a client and a friend referred by that client must contact a personal manager and confirm that they meet the promotion terms;
- the client will receive Refer a friend and get 30% of the capital they invest as credit he referred;
- the referred friend will get a 25% trading bonus on every deposit over $100 or its equivalent in other currency, valid for a month.
Please note, that this promotion is for FX24’ clients only. Partners are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Bonus terms and conditions:
- the 25% bonus on every deposit over $100 is paid in the form of non-withdrawable credits, which are added to the balance and can be used in all trading operations;
- the promotion is available for trading forex instruments on Standard and Fixed accounts, in MetaTrader 4 platform only;
- the maximum amount of bonus funds per client – $5000;
- the bonus needs to be activated within 30 days after the registration of a trading account, otherwise it will be canceled;
- this bonus offer is not cumulative with any other FX24’ bonuses and promotions;
- bonus for the reporting period will be canceled, if a client fully or partially withdraws his initial deposit, the above-mentioned bonus has been calculated from;
- profit received from trading using the bonus funds can be withdrawn without limitations;
- other bonus terms and conditions are governed by the FX24’ general Bonus Terms and Conditions regulations.